Full Face Snorkel Mask 180°, Anti-Leak Design GoPro Compatible, Dry Top Snorkeling Tube for Diving Underwater, Panoramic View, Anti-Fog,
How to use:
1. When you receive your mask, first check to see if there are any cracks or gaps and make sure the chin guard fits properly. To avoid any water leaks, pull back any facial hair behind the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your skin and the mask.
2. Adjust the strap so that the mask fits on your face comfortably, ensure a tight fit but make sure that there is no discomfort!
3. You will hear a 'click click' when the breathing tube is installed correctly.---NOTE: Please make more force and use the right method when you attaching, then it will be easier to connect the tube and the mask.
4. Make sure that your snorkel end is free of sand or other detritus. In case there is, just clean the snorkel and mask with water. Once clean, you’re ready to go!
5. While swimming on the surface of a body of water, breath calmly through your mouth or nose. If you ever feel light-headed remove the mask immediately and resurface. Keeping your chin tilted slightly upwards will ensure that you have the best breathing experience while using the Explomos snorkel and mask.
6. Simply lift your head from out of the water and any water within the mask will immediately drain from the chin valve: you don't even need to remove the mask!
1. Not for Children under 36 months of age!
2. Children and inexperienced swimmers must use the device under adult supervision.
3. Maintenance method: Before and after each use, be sure to clean out any sand or any particles and detritus that may have been trapped inside.
4. Best usage water temperature of 18-45℃
Available Colors: Blue, Pink, Black
Weight with package: 601g
Net Product weight: 557g
1 x Diving Mask
1 x Breathing Tube
1 x Bag of Mounting Accessories